Monday 15 August 2016

Message from Chris

Dear Bukit Timah Students,

My name is Chris and I am 6 years old. I go to Worser Bay School. One of my teachers came to see you last week. Her name is Nicola. She told us all about her trip and meeting you. 

I will be travelling to Singapore in my next school holidays. Please can you recommend some fun things for me to do with my family while I am there. I like the idea of going to the night zoo and Lego Land. How long does it take to get to Lego land from Singapore?

I look forward to hearing from you.

From Chris

2 comments:

  1. Dear Chris:
    Nice to meet you, my name is Nancy. I’m a student from Bukit Timah Primary School. There is about 1 hour and 30 minutes by car from Singapore to Lego land. I think in Singapore, the Universal Studio is very funny for a 6-year-old child. If you want to eat Chinese flavor food, I will recommend you to Chinatown by MRT. There are many famous tourist attractions such as Sentosa and Merlion Park.
    Hope you have a good trip in Singapore!
    From Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chris and Students in New Zealand :
    Nice to know you , my name is Timothy. I'm from Bukit Timah Primary school . I will answer your question . There is a theme park in Singapore known as universal studio Singapore AKA (USS) there is a lot of movie themed attractions , you should visit the Singapore nation zoological garden , it has a tons of animals in it , if you are not afraid of heights you should go to the Singapore flyer . About going to Lego land from Singapore it depends on the condition of the traffic if the traffic is smooth it will take about , 1 hour 30 min , but in worst case scenario it will take about a hour more or lesser. I really hope my answers are helpful for all of you . I really hope you have a great time in Singapore! ;]
    Yours , sincerely
    Timothy.

    ReplyDelete